General terms and conditions – Golden CV15 nov 2018
These general terms and conditions apply to the “Gezamenlijk Voordeel” action that you can use as an employee. With the topic name “Golden CV” you register yourself. By participating in the relevant promotion, the participant agrees to the following General Terms and Conditions.
1. In order to stand a chance of receiving an extra discount of € 50, the specified participant has to meet with a client of Job Investment organized by Job Investment.
2. In order to have a chance of winning an extra discount of € 100, the specified participant must still be employed by a Job Investment customer after two months.
3. In order to stand a chance of winning one of the extra discounts, the person who introduced the participant to us must also work for a Job Investment customer after 2 months.
4. There is no limit to the number of forwarded candidates.
5. Excess vouchers can not be exchanged for cash.
6. Vouchers can be used once (residual amounts are forfeited when using vouchers).
7. Information about the procedure can be requested from Job Investment.
8. The participant is obliged to provide correct, current and complete information when participating in the promotion.
9. The winner can receive a message by telephone or email if he or she has won the prize won by the telephone number or e-mail address provided by the participant.
10. The participants remain anonymous at all times in order to guarantee his / her privacy.
11. The participant gives permission for the processing of personal data in connection with participation in the promotion. Job Investment may include the personal data in its database, which will be treated confidentially.
12. Job Investment is entitled to disqualify participants and / or exclude participation if it’s thinking that the participants do not act in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of the Gold CV or if the participants otherwise fraudulently access the action or the progress of to unfairly influence the action.
13. Job Investment is in no way liable for any damage resulting from participation in the competition nor for any technical breakdowns, faults or delays with involvement in the participation in the promotion.
14. No correspondence can be made about the result and award of the prize.
15. If one or more provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of the Golden CV are null and void or invalid, this will not affect the validity of the other provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of the Golden CV.